FIA - Foundations in Accountancy
IMPT offers a series of public seminars in the areas of Business and Computer Skills. All seminars can be booked as private sessions.
Train Locally to compete Globally
ICSA IFA Level 4 & 5 Programs
The following programs are now available from IMPT:
1. ICSA Level 4 Award in International Finance and Administration
2. ICSA Level 5 Advanced Certificate - specializing in Fund Administration
3. ICSA Level 5 Advanced Certificate - specializing in Financial Reporting & Governance
Examination sessions for this program are held in June and November of each year.
IMPT is an ICSA Registered Tuition Partner.
Level 4 Award in International Finance and Administration
The ICSA Level 4 Award in International Finance and Administration is an open-entry program. The Award is well suited to persons working in corporate administration in international financial centres. Te program provides an introduction to the offshore sector. It is aimed at administrators in offshore business organizations. There are no formal entry requirements, although candidates should be in a relevant occupation.
The program is comprised of eight Core Modules which are as follows:
1. Introducing Offshore Finance Centres
2. The Legal Environment in the Offshore Financial Services Sector
3. Taxation in Offshore Finance Centres
4. Banking in Offshore Finance Centres
5. Regulation & Supervision in Offshore Finance Centres
6. Creating a Valid Trust
7. Companies & Company Law
8. Other Vehicles and Trust & Company Administration
Participants will study modules in order to sit one (1) hour exam for the Core Modules.
Level 5 Advanced Certificate in International Finance and Administration
In order to enter for this program students will need to contact us to confirm that they meet the ICSA's minimum entry requirements.
The Level 5 Advanced Certificate will require the completion of two modules and the corresponding exams. The Modules on offer by IMPT on rotation are as follows:
* Trust & Company Administration (A compulsory module)
any one of the following options
* Fund Administration
* Financial Reporting & Governance
Click here for a copy of the ICSA Training Schedule for IFA Core Module starting in February 2018.
Click here for a copy of the Registration Form for New & Returning Students.
Click here to go to the ICSA website and complete the online application process, or contact us for further details.
Click here for a copy of IMPT's Program Handbook for ICSA Courses on offer. (Subject to changes)